Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome to Amy's Wedding & Events New Blog!!

Welcome!! Welcome Everyone!!

Amy's Wedding & Events' blog is now live! I have been waiting for a long time to create this long ago, and now I can finally create this after my trip to Hong Kong. I am excited!! :-) My goal to create this blog is to be able to share news and interesting ideas for Bride and Groom-to-be, couple who would like to renew their marriage, and whoever is interested in wedding and party. By visiting my website should provide you enough information but here can be more! I love to help others no matter if they are my clients or not. Through this blog, I wanted to be able to provide my best and educate you to have a successful event.

Stay tune for my next post! I will talk about my trip in Hong Kong, and the wedding that I involved during my stay. ;-)

No comments: