Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ideas for Floral Arrangement

I recently when to a NACE meeting at the San Jose Museum of Art and saw some great floral arrangements that I would like to share with you the ideas and of course, the look. I was surprised when I first saw the arrangements. They are gorgeous and fun! Each of them represented a theme and the creativity of the artist. I'm glad to meet with the expert on the night. :)

From my point of view, I think it's important to find a florist who is creative and fun to work with. Also, making sure they will provide the best/fresh flowers on the day of as well as long lasting (at least 4 days). Some flowers I've seem, they only last for few hours and turn old. Small tips for you when looking for florist: ASK...

  • When will they prepare your arrangements
  • When will they buy the flowers.

This is very important to know if they buy it a week prior your wedding or not. If it is a week, the flowers will most likely keep in the freezer, which means, flowers will be frozen for the whole week till you receive it on the day of your wedding. Most florists will buy the flowers few days prior your wedding day, and that will for sure, gives you a best, long lasting flowers during and after your wedding. ;-)

Centerpieces and floral arrangement provided by Bloomster's
















No comments: