Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Words from Client

Yesterday I received an email notification from Yelp that I've been reviewed by someone. When I click through the link, it was my previous client who go married this May - May and Davis Viprakasit. This made my day!! =) And this is why I LOVE my job so much!! To see more brides and grooms to have a well planned wedding of their dream and truly have a fabulous celebration at their wedding with no stress!

San Jose Museum of Art
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amy!!! Amy helped to plan my wedding this past May. She was wonderful, very knowledgeable and unbelievably helpful. I was planning the wedding for San Jose area, but living in Chicago -- Amy made it point to be available whenever i was in town. She was super prompt with her email and phone replies to any and all of my random questions that came up throughout my planning. Amy introduced me to my photographer and florist and baker -- all of whom I LOVED. In addition, she was able to work so well with my mother who is mostly only Chinese speaking. She understood the different Asian customs and traditions that we had to think about for the day as well. The day of the wedding went so smoothly, I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing. Amy coordinated the day so wonderfully, that even my husband commented, "this was the best money we spent on the wedding." In fact, the day after, i realized that i had no idea what happened to the cake riser that we rented, to this odd and end -- and one quick phone call to Amy confirmed that she had taken care of everything. I highly highly recommend getting a planner and specifically hiring Amy. She is such a joy to work with and has become a good friend in the process! :)" - May and Davis Viprakasit

* Photo by: This is iT Photography

No comments: