Monday, February 11, 2008

Lately Update

It's the second month of 2008!! Wow, time really flies!!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the beginning of the year. Yeah...the sun is finally out!! :)

So what's Amy been doing since the New Year? After the New Year, I got to celebrate another New Year just last week. It's the Chinese New Year, and I had some great time off with my family and visit some relatives over the weekend.

So what about work? I'm currently in a process of updating some of the details of the website and will be adding page to show more of my wedding/events' photos. After a year in the industry....I'm lovin' it! I love what I'm doing and seeing all my happy brides and happy grooms start their lives together with joy and bless from families and friends. This is well worth of making the decision of changing my career years ago. :) In this new year, I'm ready and looking forward to work with bride and groom or even their family on anything about planning. 2008 will be another awesome year!
---------------------------------------------------
One more reason why I'm so glad on what I'm doing now. My job not only assists clients throughout their wedding planning and seeing them start their lives happily together. It's also having to meet/know them and be able to keep in touch with them.

I received a postcard from one of my pervious clients Lauren and Brad Hopper just last Friday. It's a postcard of them and their new born baby girl--Lydia. I was thrill that they are doing so well. Lydia really is an adorable baby and look so pretty just like Lauren and Brad. I'm sure they are happy with the new life came. All the best to the Hopper's family with good health and happy lives.

Notes from the Hopper:
"Amy,
Thank you so much for helping us pull everything together. I don't know how I could have done it without you! Everything went so well and our family and guests kept telling us how polite and professional you were. Brad and I were very impressed and beyond pleased!
--Lauren and Brad"

No comments: