Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's your favor?

I was talking to my friend few weeks ago when he was fixing my computer. He is a married guy but all the sudden he asked do I have any recommendation on wedding favor. That moment, I was like, aren't you married? Why do you need idea on wedding favor?? But it turns out, he was asking for his friends who will be getting married later this year...

Anyway, as an IT guy, one of the ideas he popped out was giving out an USB drive as a wedding favor. (1GB can be a good size plus it's not expensive anymore) It's actually a pretty good idea of giving out something that is useful for sure and at the same time memorable for you guests as well. You can print your name, date, or even an icon on top of the stick to make it unique and your style. Inside the stick, you can save your e-photos or any message that you want to give to your guests. I actually saw this in one of the wedding store in Hong Kong last year when I visited. It can be a new idea instead of giving out all the ordinary items you've seen.

BUT a wedding favor should be something personal and meaningful from you to your guests. :) What's your ideas on wedding favor?

No comments: