Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Left or Right??



Question: "Which side should the bride and groom be seated?" or "Which way should I be when we walk into the reception?"

Answer: After you got married, the seating etiquette of how bride and groom walk, hold hands, and be seated has a meaning. Remember at the ceremony, the groom stand on the left hand side of the bride. So at the recessional, he will be holding his bride's left hand as they introduce as Mr. and Mrs.. By that said, he is to hold his bride's ring hand to his heart. You may ask, but I've seen people where the groom is on the right hand side of the bride at the reception? Maybe one of them is left handed and the other is right. This is totally up to you on how you feel comfortable.

This is a most command question I got asked on the wedding and I would always remind my couple. I think this is such a sweet thing to do for the groom to hold his bride with the ring closer to him. Don't you think? ;)

No comments: