Saturday, August 2, 2008

Life is full of excitements!!

I'm THRILLED!! I'm THRILLED!!!
I know, I know... this is suppose to be a wedding blog with posts regarding to weddings but I just can't wait to share a great news with everyone how HAPPY I am!

Just 30 minutes ago I received an email from my previous couple Kelly and Richard with two cute little pictures attached and guess what? They are expecting a new member to join the family early next year! Same month of last year, I saw them walk down the aisle happily and having fun at their reception. Exactly one year later, they are having more excitement for the family! I'm so happy for them and seeing them doing so well!! It seems like their wedding wasn't too long ago?!?! But it was definitely a meaningful one to me especially I got to do a wedding for someone (Richard) who studied at the same high school as me. And now with this great news, I am trilled!

Best wishes to the Lu's family with happiness and great health!

This is one of my favorite updates after each wedding. Seeing my couples (and always become my friends) are doing so well and starting their fabulous new journey together!

Life is full of excitements! Take your time to relax and enjoy~ and...Have a marvelous weekend! :D

No comments: