Friday, August 17, 2007

Congratulation to Kelly and Richard Lu -- August 12, 2007

Congrats!! Congrats!! Congratulation to my lovely couple~~*Kelly & Richard*~~

It was my pleasure to be Kelly and Richard's Wedding Consultant. :) I was happy to work with this couple, and again, she is a happy bride. I remembered when I was on business trip during the month of June, we chatted almost everyday via email. This is something I will miss, and won't forget the details that Kelly provided. Once again, Congrats to the both of you! I'm happy to see you two found your Mr. and Mrs. Right!! ;-)
Here are some highlights from their wedding:

Ceremony -- Hakone Gardens, Saratoga
A very beautiful Japanese gardens right after the exit of Saratoga downtown. This is also where the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha" was filmed. The gardens open weekdays at 10:00am to 5:00pm + weekends at 11:00am to 5:00pm.




Reception -- Dynasty Chinese Seafood Restaurant at Cupertino
A grand restaurant that can held more than 160 guests with good food. They serve dim sum during lunch time.









After the wedding, we found out, Richard and I used to go to the same High School... how coincidence!!

No comments: