Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Bride

Often time when I meet with my brides or going to be client, I can see the sweetness and happiness when they talk about the details about their exciting day...they are the Happy Bride.

In between time, they may get frustrated on planning if something does not go to the way they wanted to be, this is why we are here to help. We are here to provide solutions to any problems. Overall, we want YOU to be the happiest Bride and Groom, and this is...suppose to be!

Just like today, I met with one of my brides who is getting married in September, although she gets a little worry about the timeline of how things going to be, after few suggests, I can see from her face that she is also a happy bride.

To all Brides... Relax! When you are not sure on something, talk to someone (even if you do not have a wedding consultant) then you will find the solution. Let's have a happy planning, be a happy bride! :D

No comments: