Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Work and Relax

Today was kind of a relaxing work day for me. I was out to the city this morning to go to a site visit with my client at one of the hotel nearby the Fisherman's Wharf at San Francisco. The hotel was great, and very convenience to go to the city's attractions. 2 blocks away from the hotel is the Fisherman's Wharf. For those friends from out of states, this is one of the well known tourist spot. After our visit with the hotel, I decided to go the Fisherman's Wharf just to walk around. Found out, after few years of not going there, they have some new places that I've never seen before. I think I made a right choice to stop by today. This is one of best thing I love my job so much that I got to go to different places and share with friends. ;-)

Here are some photos to share with you:











No comments: