Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspired Wednesday

As we are approaching the middle of January and going to February, there is another big day coming up that I think a lot of couples need to be prepared especially for the guys! If you are still shopping for gifts or flower bouquets, we have some tips for you when choosing the right number of flowers inside the bouquet and make it meaningful. (Of course, I think it is important for those to know if you are thinking of proposing on this special day!) Take a look at the list below to see different number of flower(s) you give would mean.
Valentine's Day Flower Bouquet IdeaNumber of Flower(s) and Meaning
1 - Love at the first sight. The single rose, whatever its color, depicts utmost devotion to a single person. "All my deepest affections are concentrated in you"

2 - Mutual feelings, especially if they are in red color. Speak of two people who are deeply in love and together form their own happy little world

3 - Stand for the three words in "I Love You"

5 - I love you very much

6 - I love you, I miss you. Speak of the need - to be loved and cherished

7 - I'm infatuated with you

9 - Long lasting love

10 - Perfect lover

11 - I am your admirer

12 - Heart to heart

13 - Forever friends. Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be discovered

15 - I'm really sorry

20 - Love you forever

21 - I love you most

22 - Love each other

24 - You're always on my mind. Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day, and say that the loved one is thought of during every hour of the day.

36 - Belongs to you

40 - My love is genuine

44 - Pledge a constant and an unchanging love.

50 - Signify a love that has ripened well, and has never been regretted.

99 - Love you till I die

100 - I'm totally devoted to you. Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years

101 - Would you marry me?

111 - Long lasting love

365 - Love you every day

999 - Everlasting love

1001 - Never ending love

Wow, when it gets to 1001, it's a lot of flowers but interesting right? So guys, make sure you order the right number of flowers! ;-)
*Information provided by HKFlorists.com
*Photo from Flora F

No comments: