Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspired Wednesday

I recently received a wedding website from my friend who will be getting married this coming July in London. Congratulations to her first of all!! When I look at the domain name, I was surprise that it is made out from Google! I know with Google, you can do a lot of things like calls, different kinds of documents, events...etc. But I didn't know that you can now create your website from Google. So for today, Inspired Wednesday, let's be a little bit of IT. =)

Often time I get clients come to me and say, where and how I can build my own wedding website? For sure, there are a lot of different wedding sites where they included an option for you to build your own website, for example, the Knot, Project Wedding or WeddingWire. However, if you have a gmail account, I think this can be an alternative to create your own personal wedding website by just a few clicks from your email account. With that, it will save you time, and you can actually organize everything from one account. Plus they have pre-created templates that you can choose from. I think it will just make it easier if you are thinking of building your own wedding website. For more information, visit Google Sites.

Or here...take a look at how you can create your own website


Have fun creating your wedding website! =)

No comments: