Sunday, May 25, 2008

Eves Bridal Boutique

I had a great time going to a final fitting with my upcoming bride, Jennifer, wedding in two weeks! Eves Bridal Boutique, that's where Jennifer found her gorgeous gown. I've been seeing picture of the gown on model but I got to see the gown on Jennifer the first time before the wedding, and I was thrilled that I finally got to see this pretty gown!! (And it's always good to look at it in person then a picture!!) I didn't take any photos of the gown nor don't want to post a photo here just in case Devin--the groom may check out my blog before the wedding...(keep it secret and surprise). I'm sure there will be a WOW on Devin's face when he see Jennifer in this beautiful dress! I can't wait!!

Stay tuned for their wedding photos. Meanwhile, if you are looking for your prefect gown, check out Eves Bridal Boutique and see if they carry the gown you are looking for. :)

Be pretty!! And have a relaxing Monday~

No comments: