Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Up on the Palo Alto Hills

I was invited to the NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) event, and it's their 50th Anniversary yesterday! Happy Anniversary!! :)

It was my first time, and I had so much fun meeting with lots of new people in the industry (well, they are not new, just that I'm new to the association). We chatted and learnt about each other services and sure enough, they will be added on my vendors list in the future! This event was held at this beautiful location at Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club. If you are looking for a private golf club or somewhere outside the city, this is a location you should definitely look into! And their foods are delicious!!!











Dessert time!! haha
Cupcake is the trend for wedding cake. I have more brides asking for where to find a bakery that do delicious cupcake, and here you go for one: Cake Coquette I like chocolate but because of the sweet, I don't usually go for chocolate if I have other choice. BUT, this is a chocolate that I like!! Not too sweet but still can taste the favor. Love it!


I don't really know what this call, but it's really yum!! 'Not too sweet' again :) and you can taste the fresh strawberry and vanilla favor cream on top of a sponge. And as you saw, it's from Satura Cakes. If you see it in store, try it!


And finally, here is a photo with my new friend!! Beverly Yip from Especially Yours Chair Covers. Super nice and busy girl which do awesome work on chair covers to make your wedding stand out even better! If you are looking for chair covers, you know who to go now. ;)

No comments: