Friday, May 16, 2008

This is iT??



Wow!! What a hot day today? When I got into my car this afternoon, it showed 110 degrees and this is only mid-May! So here you go for an overview photo from Honolulu mountain. Hope this will cool you down a little bit~ :D

Because of this hot weather...I escaped to this new studio -- This is iT Photography owned by Marc and Phoebe, a husband and wife team. If you read my blog or visited my website, you may not be familiar with this name. It's actually a new name from a former company called Memory Station Studio (this gives you a click right?) which you may already saw some of my previous posts or even photos shown on my website. Today, I visited their new studio at Santa Clara. It's big, good open space and nice wall back drop around the studio. If you want to do some indoor portrait, may be you can take it there. Tell them I sent you.

Studio Address:
980 El Camino Real, Suite #170, Santa Clara, CA 95050

As always...Photo time!! :)









So glad to see my previous client here, Linda and Roland. I was just chatting with Linda over the Internet last night and not until she mentioned it, it's been a half year already since they got married. Time Flies!! Oh...and that's Marc in the blue shirt.

No comments: